Saturday, May 19, 2007

Futures and past

I just discovered that you can find some of Nature's sf Futures stories online. That's nice, I'll have to print them (otherwise I'll never read them).

As a small presentation of myself I'll link to the old inteview in The Antarctic Sun. It's always strange to see what someone else says about yourself, and I guess I'll never get used to journalists. But it's fun:

But particles are only part of her life. Davour said her spare time includes reading and buying books, writing for a science fiction fanzine, organizing sci-fi conventions, dancing the Lindy Hop and Tango, and singing haunting vocals about vampires for a dark electronica band based in Uppsala, Sweden.


If you want to know more about the band Elektrubadur you can find an listen to some songs on the website. The band is sort of dead (or at least sleeping very deeply) since a long time now.

No comments: