Monday, August 13, 2007

Over the ocean...

In two weeks. Yes. In two weeks I will be in Canada, with family and all. And before that, I'm packing my home in boxes to be stored for a year. (And I'm foolishly trying to get a fanzine out at the same time.) I have the tickets, passports, and lots of important papers with stamps and signatures all over.

I like it! Something new is happening! Hard work and new experiences are waiting, and probably lots of fun.

I hope our friends will find lots of money, and come and visit us abroad.

2 comments:

Anactoria said...

Wow! That's huge news! Obviously I've been neglecting my blog reading because this is the first I'd heard. I hope the move goes well! Now I'm going back to catch up on your posts...


P.S. I know you posted a comment on my blog a while back. Its a long story, but I had to erase that post - it was actually a total faux pas to have posted it. So, sorry for not replying to your comment, but that's the reason why. :)

Anactoria said...

Oh, and I think in your comment you'd referred to Sophie's World not being as good the second time around and I think I am now - sadly - in agreement with you on that. :(

But we'll see, I'm still trudging through it...