Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Canadian house decorations (and politics)

Apparently Canadian politics is entertaining right now. Actually, this morning I passed an apartment building where someone had posted "GO COALITION!" in huge letters across three or four windows. That made me smile, because I like when people are enthusiastic about things.

Some of the more extreme Christmas decorations also make me smile. It was very windy on Monday, and I passed a house where an inflatable Joseph was beating the inflatable child with his staff, while the inflatable Mary struggled to stand up. That's one of the weirdest things I've seen.

1 comment:

Elliot said...

"an inflatable Joseph was beating the inflatable child with his staff, while the inflatable Mary struggled to stand up"

LOL!

Though that also sounds a bit like the Canadian political scene, come to think of it. ;-)